Morgan Clarke has a tremendous reputation for coaching in the business environment, where we have been operating for nearly 25 years. We are a primary, approved supplier to many global organisations and multinational companies.
In our view coaching in business
We coach throughout the UK, Ireland, continental Europe and North America. Many of our coaching assignments are for business leaders at CEO / MD or EVP / SVP/ Director level. We also coach Heads of function, departments and business units, other senior people and those with high potential. Assignments vary, they can be:
- Stepping up, transition to new role, reflection before action, leading in challenging times etc.
- Delivering results, improving personal effectiveness, transformation, inspiring others etc.
- Overcoming barriers, building confidence, changing behaviour etc.
“I found my engagements and interactions with my coach to be very supportive and challenging. His methods helped me ensure that I was serious about the outcomes being targeted within my coaching plan.”
Paul Doyle, Managing Director, Marsh Ireland
Key to our success Coaching in business
- The sponsoring business is the client; all coaching focuses on delivering business results and improvement for the corporate client or organisation
- Our approach is structured, rigorous – but easy to access
- We are experts at matching the right coach with the individual to be coached
- Coaching assignments are focused on agreed outcomes
- Clients regularly ask us to set-up or manage internal mentoring schemes. Mentoring enables an organisation to capture and pass on the knowledge
and experience of their senior people to less experienced employees – accelerating growth and development